*These Dial faces are to replace those in an Astra and Cavalier Mk 3. The Speedo reads up to 140 MPH. But it does not have a Rev. counter. But to make sure that they are the dials you need, please compare the dials in your vehicle with the photograph above, paying particular attention to the starting and finishing digits on the rev. counter and speedo, and carefully checkall the details below.
* Colours of Dial Face available: White, Silver, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Cream,
* Illumination for night-time driving. The letters, digits & calibrations on these dials are printed with translucent ink. They will illuminate using the same bulbs or L.E.D's that illuminate your existing dials, so there are no wires to be connected to your wiring circuit as there would be if you were to fit indiglo (electro-luminescent) dials. And Lockwood dials will not gradually grow dimmer as electro-luminescent dials have been known to do, they will always look as good as the day you fitted them.
Dial Colour & illumination.
You may choose the Dial Face Colour & Night-time illumination Colour from one of the following combinations:
White dials come with Amber night-time illumination.
Cream dials come with Amber night-time illumination.
Silver dials come with Amber night-time illumination.Yellow dials come with Amber night-time illumination.
Blue dials come with White night-time illumination.
Red dials come with White night-time illumination.
Green dials come with White night-time illumination.
To choose the colour of dial face and night-time illumination you prefer, use the drop-down box above.
* Km/h to MPh Conversion. If your vehicle is an import with the speedo reading only in Km/h, but you are wanting it to read in both MPH & Km/h, then these dials may be the ones you require. For some helpful information click the following link:Dials for imported vehicles
*These Dials are 'EASY FIT. Which means that you don't have to remove the needles (arrow pointers) to fit them. For more information click the following link:Easy Fit
*Fitting Lockwood Dials.Throughout the world, many professionals in the automotive industry, plus hundreds of thousands of ordinary car owners who have had no technical training, have fitted Lockwood Replacement Dials. And, over the years, we have recieved suggestions from people who have fitted them. We have selected the best of these suggestions as the basis for a step by step guide. For years now, we have been including a copy of this guide with every dial kit we send out. We feel sure that you will find the guide extremely helpful.
*The Colour of the Needle Pointers. If you decide to change the colour of your needle-pointers you will find it best to use a broad (chissel-tipped) permenant marker pen. Most people favour a light colour such as Red or Orange to aid night-time visibility.
Many Astra owners who have fitted our Dials also fit our Sill protectors, as shown below:
* Our GuaranteeEven the professionals in the automotive industry choose Lockwood Dials. They do so because we guarantee their accuracy and quality. They are made from heat resistant polycarbonate, a premium grade substrate, which is guaranteed not to distort or crack. They are printed with specialised inks that are guaranteed never to discolour, fade, peel or bubble. You only replace your dials once, so don't settle for second best, choose Lockwood Dials and you won't be disappointed.
* Our returns policy. We are confident that you will be delighted with your new dials but, if when you receive them, you discover you have ordered the wrong ones, you may return them within 10 days and, providing they are in a re-saleable condition, we will refund your purchace price in full.
* Help Desk If you are unsure about any of the above details and you would like to speak to one of Lockwood's friendly advisors, please ring our Help Desk 0113 2440070. If you ring Mon. to Fri. between 8. A.M. and 5 P.M. we always answer the phone promptly (we sometimes finish a little earlier on Friday). Or you can email:[email protected]