*These Dial faces are to replace those in a Kawasaki ZX6R 'G'. These are for models that were released in 1998 - 2000. But to make sure that they are the dials you need, please compare the dials in your vehicle with the photograph above.
* Colours of Dial Face available: White only.
* Illumination for night-time riding. The white back ground is printed with translucent ink so the whole of the dial face lights up.
* Km/h to MPh Conversion. If your vehicle is an import with the speedo reading only in Km/h, but you are wanting it to read in both MPH & Km/h, then these dials may be the ones you require. For some helpful information click the following link:Dials for imported vehicles
*Fitting Lockwood Dials.Throughout the world, many professionals in the automotive industry, plus hundreds of thousands of ordinary car owners who have had no technical training, have fitted Lockwood Replacement Dials. And, over the years, we have received suggestions from people who have fitted them. We have selected the best of these suggestions as the basis for a step by step guide. For years now, we have been including a copy of this guide with every dial kit we send out. We feel sure that you will find the guide extremely helpful.
*The Colour of the Needle Pointers. If you decide to change the colour of your needle-pointers you will find it best to use a broad (chissel-tipped) permanent marker pen. Most people favour a light colour such as Red or Orange to aid night-time visibility.
* Our GuaranteeEven the professionals in the automotive industry choose Lockwood Dials. They do so because we guarantee their accuracy and quality. They are made from heat resistant polycarbonate, a premium grade substrate, which is guaranteed not to distort or crack. They are printed with specialised inks that are guaranteed never to discolour, fade, peel or bubble. You only replace your dials once, so don't settle for second best, choose Lockwood Dials and you won't be disappointed.
* Our returns policy. We are confident that you will be delighted with your new dials but, if when you receive them, you discover you have ordered the wrong ones, you may return them within 10 days and, providing they are in a re-saleable condition, we will refund your purchase price in full.
* Help Desk If you are unsure about any of the above details and you would like to speak to one of Lockwood's friendly advisors, please ring our Help Desk 0113 2440070. If you ring Mon. to Fri. between 8. A.M. and 5 P.M. we always answer the phone promptly (we sometimes finish a little earlier on Friday). Or you can email: [email protected]